a fully coated paper stock available in a variety of colors
in 10, 13, and 15 pt. weights. Excellent where quality print is desired.
- Common uses - tracking tags, product ID tags, danger tags
and warning tags.
Glo-Brite CSU -
a 13 pt. coated stock paper available in five
fluorescent colors: Red, Orange, Chartreuse, Green and Pink.
- Common uses - tags where maximum visibility is desired.
Coated Wet Strength -
a durable and economical paper stock available
in 15 pt. white and colors. Offers excellent print quality and may be
written on with permanent ink.
- Common uses - short term outdoor tags.
more durable than Coated Wet Strength. Available
in 6 ½ pt. and 10 pt. white and colors and 13 pt. white. May
be written on with a ball point pen.
- Common uses - short term outdoor tags
very durable, synthetic stock available in 10 pt. and
choice of colors. May be written on with permanent ink.
- Common uses - industrial tags.
Gloss Coated Stock Material
a white ultra smooth, glossy stock. Available coated
on one side in 8, 10, and 12 pt. weights or coated two side in 10 pt.
weight. Offers excellent print quality for prime tag applications.
- Common uses - shelf talkers, product ID tags, membership
tags and game cards..
highest gloss, cast coated paper stock suitable
for many types of printing and die-cutting.
- Common uses - retail hang tags and product ID tags
Heavy Duty Stock Materials
Specific Papers for Printer Applications